Popular Posts

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Comments

Hi to all,

I was just wondering why out of all of my regular and new followers / visitors from all over the world, why no comments? This site was done for all interested parties and I am sure we would all be interested in your views and participation / experiences.

Come on everyone, lets have those great stories and even the scary and sad ones if you want - we all had them and shared in this event in our lives, it did change mine and I am sure it has changed yours.

Regards to all
Ian

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ian Perhaps people like to sit an click with their mouse rather than make the effort to type
    Also you could expect less comments from your overseas visitors as SA was quite an unique situation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ian
    I was in 4 SAI in 1987 and was part of Ops Modular. I lost quite a few good friends in the months we were there and experienced some things as a 20 year old that I would not want my children to ever experience. Maybe we want to forget the bad and remember only the good, there are very few good memories from Ops Modular other than the camaraderie. One of the things I remember is that the day I got home none of my clothes fitted me and my mother took me shopping, we had to cross a road and I was just standing there looking at the cars and couldn’t judge the speed the cars were traveling at as I had not seen a road for months.

    ReplyDelete